Saturday, May 19, 2007

Week One




Well, I think Ry and I produced an Angel Baby (knock on wood). She is a great sleeper and eater, and mom couldn't be happier. She really doesn't have a lot of tricks yet, mostly eats and sleeps. She will smile when I say her name sometimes. Luke is acting out a bit, but not towards his sister. He really is quite gentle with her. Ry is smitten with her, it didn't take long for her to put him under her spell. We are having a great time. . . so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Audus Family, I slipped into your blog through Nathan and Tania's, lured by the news of a new baby. Congratulation to the new parents and to Luke. Mae is a real beauty. She will someday be grateful to God for placing her into such a suppotive, loving family. My best, Christie Knust