Follow the adventures of Luke and Mae as they mature into model U.S. citizens.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Miss Mae is 7 weeks!
This is my favorite onsie. . . "Give Peas a Chance". I guess Mae isn't very impressed with it like her mommy is. Well, not much to say about this pic. My little Frogger
What beautiful children and I can vouch for Jenny when she says that Mae (a.k.a. Maeflower) is a perfect child. She is the sweetest baby and her big brother really isn't acting out at all - he is the best big brother.
3 comments:
What beautiful children and I can vouch for Jenny when she says that Mae (a.k.a. Maeflower) is a perfect child. She is the sweetest baby and her big brother really isn't acting out at all - he is the best big brother.
You're children are beautiful! What a blessing!
Can't wait to have you back at work!
XOXOXOX
Bridget
You're children are beautiful. What a blessing! Can't wait to have you back at work!
XOXOXO
Bridget
Post a Comment