Sunday, June 22, 2008

When Mom's Away.... PT 1

Jenny spent the weekend in Chicago her friend Angie from KC. Luke and Mae got plenty of quality time with Dad over the weekend here are some photos from the fun.

Friday night:

We took it easy Friday night. The kids played outside while Daddy grilled up dinner. The kids were kind of grumpy. Both fell asleep on the car ride home.

Mae took down half a quarter pounder and worked over a piece of corn on the cob. She was quite entertained with the corn for about 20 minutes.


Luke decided he didn't want his picture taken. It must be the paparazzi that chases him around day care all day. Both kids hit the hay early, giving Dad a little peace and quiet. I paid for it the next morning at 5:30 when Mae got up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so honored to make the blog.
Ryan, thank you for letting Jenny & I have some R&R in Chicago. We toasted to our 1st trip there together, 20 years ago.